SMSL SAP-12 Class A/B RCA input/output 6.35mm Headphone output Headphones Amplifier
- Use specially-designed power supply and excellent power circuit
- Use ultra low distortion op amps for signal amplification
- Uses top audio capacitors for coupling that is rigorously filtered
- Use Japan ALPS potentiometer volume control
- With pre-output function, can be used as an ultra-low distortion advance amplifier
1.The newest designed patent discrete component output stage circuit with low distortion,overall distor-tion down to 0.0003% and the output current is bigger than ever.
2.Using special customized power supply and excellent power circuit.
3.Using ultra-low distortion operational amplifier for large signals.
4.Top audio capacitors for coupling.
5.Using Japan ALPS potentiometer for volume control.
6.With pre-output function and be used as an ultra-low distortion preamplifier.
7.Using panasonic relay for signal switch.
Input interface: RCA
Output interface: RCA/6.35MM
Signal to noise ratio: 110db
THD+N: Headphones 0.0009% RCA 0.0003%
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption: 1.5W
Headphone output power
Input Type: RCA
Model Number: SMSL SAP-12
Built-in Battery: No
Channels: 2 (2.0)
Type: Home Amplifier
Dimensions (WxHxD): 120*92*22
Output Type: LINE OUT (AUDIO OUT)
DSD (Direct Stream Digital): No
Body Material: Aluminum
Brand Name: S.M.S.L
Signal To Noise Ratio: 110
Recommended Headphone Maximum Impedance: 301-400 Ohm