Introduction of the SMSL new products is coming
The first one is the PL200 MQA CD player.
- Hi-End CD solution, support MQA-CD;
- Flagship DAC chip AK4499EX, measured distortion as low as 0.00006%(-123dB);
- Support USB input, support 32bit/768kHz, DSD512, support MQA full decoding;
- Use 2 clock sources with low phase noise and high accuracy;
- High-performance headphone amplififier with patented PLFC circuit;
- XLR balanced and single-ended line output;
- With optical and coaxial output, it can output SPDIF signals from USB, CD,AND BLUETOOTH
- Fully bonded IPS display and newly developed UI using tempered glass;
- Built-in low-noise power supply processing while improving power efficiency and lower power consumption;
- With multiple low-noise regulated power supplies, it provides a stable,reliable, effiffifficient and low-noise power supply system.
- Qualcomm Bluetooth chip, support LDAC (24bit/96kHz), APTX/HD, SBC, AAC;
- High-quality all-aluminum alloy chassis, supporting high-quality gold-plated output connection terminals;
- Japan Audio Association (JAS) Hi-Res certifified;
- Equipped with remote control and full-function remote control.
HIGH RESOLUTION USB DAC
VMV D2R HIGH RESOLUTION USB DAC
- Use Rohm's flflagship DAC chip BD34301EKV, and fully optimize its perfor-mance to make its THD+N as low as-116dB;
- USB uses XMOS XU-316, a real 32bit USB solution, PCM supports up to 768kHz, and DSD supports up to DSD512;
- The new CK-03 clock processing circuit, in order to achieve ultra-low clock jitter, makes the clock jitter of fifiber coaxial as excellent as USB;
- Custom low noise arrow Noratel power supply;
- The specially designed discrete component stabilized power supply and multiple low-noise stabilized power supplies provide low-noise power supply for analog circuits;
- Qualcomm's latest Bluetooth chip supports SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC;
- High-quality gold-plated input and output connection terminals;
- Newly designed high-quality knobs;
- Use tempered glass display panel, higher light transmittance, longer service life;
- Equipped with remote control and full-function remote control;
- Japan Audio Association (JAS) Hi-Res certifification.
Hi-End-class headset amplififier
- Fully balanced design, 4-way ultra-low distortion precision linear feedback circuit (PLFC)!
- A total of 99 low-noise op amps are used in parallel;
- Distortion as low as 0.00006% and signal-to-noise ratio as high as 133dB!
- High output power, 16 ohm output power up to 12W, 32 ohms up to 6W;
- Specially designed volume potentiometer, greatly reducing channel deviation;
- High quality gold plated input, output jacks
- High, medium and low three-position switchable gain control, low gain optimized for IEM and preamplififier;
- High-quality uni-body all-aluminum CNC chassis;
- Pre-output function, which can be used as a Hi-End preamplififier;
- Vintage mechanical toggle switch operation;
- High-precision low-temperature drift resistor, performance is not affffected by temperature;
- High quality relays;
- 20Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB) frequency response;
- Headphone amplififier with DC, overvoltage, overload protection protection;
- Built-in high effiffifficiency and low noise power supply system.