SMSL A300 Hi-res Power Amplifier 165W*2 BTL Mode Bluetooth 5.0 Support Passive Speakers & Active Subwoofers With Remote Control
- ChanneL separation:85dB
- Cutoff frequency (in high pass mode):50Hz
- Input Sensitivity / Input Impedance:28OmV/22kΩ
- Output Power:
Stereo 165Wx2(4Ω) / 85Wx2(8Ω)BTL 330Wx1(4-8Ω)
- Power consumption:40W(normal volume)
- Weight 1.3kg / 2.86Lbs
- Hi-res AUDIO certification
- Germany’s Infineon’s new digitaL high-power ampLifier chip
- Japan’s NJRC company electronic voLume control chip NJW1194
- BTL Mode(Bridgetie load) 165W*2
Greater power! It can be Bridgetie load into a single-channel amplifier with higher power to drive a large speaker!
Can form a 2.1 audio system
- The built-in high-pass fiLter circuit can fiLter out the subwoofer, drive the main speaker, and cooperate with the subwoofer to form a 2.1 system.
- Equipped with subwoofer signal pre-output, it is convenient to connect active subwoofers to form a 2.1 system.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- SMSL SDB patented sound effects
- Can form a 2.1 system
- Audiophile Audio Components
- High-quality dedicated switching power supply
- Newly designed remote control
Click for more：